Thursday, February 09, 2006

Amazing Trip

Well its been a while since i posted last. We didnt really have a chance to update it because of our busy schedule. I let you all know what has been going on since the last post by Brody. When we went to the orphanage the 2nd time, we were allowed to play with the kids instead of just doing songs and skits. It was soo much fun. Many of the girls who were all younger wanted me to write my name on their arms, and people in my family. Some of them also wanted me to write their names, which tended to be very hard since of their pronunciation of letters. ha ha. Many of the girls were asking me not to forget about them, and wanted me to take pictures of them. Some of the girls that were close to my age started to flirt also. I plan to write to some of the people i met since i really felt like all of the kids that didnt want me to forget them wanted someone to love them.


We had a great festival but Luke, Brody and I were wanting to go back to the orphanage once more. Brad did a wonderful job as usual, and i got to pray over the new believers. Many came to the Lord for the first time but not as many as hoped.





I got to know Muthu and J. Jesuraj alot better through the rest of the time. They are incredible men , even though they arent much older than I. Those 2 caused me to think about coming back to India. The day before we left we went to a school and did a few skits. The very last night we went to the Jesus film and i sat by some girls who liked me. I was very impressed and in awe, that of all they have, they are willing to share it, or give it away. Luke shared his testimony and many came to the Lord.

On the way back home was a very different story. We got to the airport at 3:00 and our plane didnt leave until 4. so we had alittle time. We got a meal on our 40 minute flight. Now thats not very common in America. When we got to Chennai. We had 7 hours of nothign to do. We had very humorous ideas of what to do while we were there, but were mostly bored. When we got to Kuala Lumpur we slept in the airport on the benches from 4am- 9. It was the most anxious and worst sleep you could get. I woke up just about every hour hoping we didnt miss our flight.
I slept about 3 hours on the way to Taepei, and watched the Prince of Egypt.

I would say that coming on the way back from Taepei was the most fun of all the flights. I watched about 6-7 movies from my seat of the tv's that are built in. Too bad that more flights that arent international dont do it. I stayed up the entire 17 hour flight watching movies with Luke and Brody. LAX was the point were we got to finally eat American food. YES!! We went to McDonald's and had alot of food. It was the biggest experience of my life that couldnt be accomplished by doing anything else. I am starting to feel like i really should go back to India many more times, since God really works through people who are willing to listen.

Bryan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank the Lord for a safe trip. What an experience! Also thanks for every post you sent.
The pictures are great.
G/G Matt

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home