Wednesday, February 01, 2006

God really loves everybody!

Well the plane ride was long, and I still haven't really got over the jet lag, but God has been faithful to keep us all energized. Brad is such a big encouragment, he has been staying up untill about 1 am the past couple nights, faithfully serving and encouraging.

I can't even discribe the culture shock I have had, we take so much for granted back in the states. It is amazing to se how God has put everybody here at this time for His purpose. The people here are so friendly, they have the most beautiful smiles. The children here love candy, and as foreign people look up to us in some many ways.

I was able to do a little melo-drama for the kids, about David and Goliath, they loved it and laughed, we were able to sing songs, and share our testimonies. I have been so nervous, speaking does not come easy for me. I'm supposed to start leading at the schools, and I don't have a clue what I'm doing, so please pray that the Holy Spirit will work through us!

It has been awesome getting to know Brian, Brody, and Brad on this trip. Also Toddly and a new evangilist Clint Dexter from Kansas. Please pray for all of us, everybody but Brad is a rookie, but we know God called us here to serve. Pray that we can cast all of our fears on Jesus, and speak boldy about his love!

Here is some scripture we have been meditating on.

1 Corithians 13 (Without love, Jesus' love what do we have)
Isaiah 50 (Trust in God, he gives words of wisdom, we will not turn)
Exodus 2-3 (Moses and his fears-and being the first sent out)
Ephesians 2: 8-10 (We are all new, through Jesus, all glory to Him)

With lot of Love - Luke Huber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home