Thursday, February 02, 2006

What an amazing day.

Today was an amazing day!! This morning the Brody, Luke and I went to get Brody’s haircut. We had a driver who was very friendly. The people I noticed that the people generally wear the same clothes as us. Button up shirts and slacks.

But I also noticed that they usually have sandals or no shoes at all. This causes their feet to be very cut up. How sad. Everyone was very kind to us. They all enjoyed our company and seeing Americans. Many wanted to shake our hands and ask us questions.

Furthermore, I saw that they have a whole different culture here compared to us in America. Different customs, different laws and rules. An example would be the head bobble. When you see some of them they bobble their head side-to-side when they are saying yes, which would be the equivalent of our nodding for yes. They also honk a lot when driving. Which isn’t road rage but a system of wanting to pass people.

I really like India. Everyone wants to be friendly, good people. But back to focus. Tonight was our first festival. I was in a skit and prayed for everyone. It was so great tonight to see so many people responding and accepting Jesus. It really touched me. To continue with that, many of them wanted us to pray for them(those who had become saved). Though I didn’t always fully know what to say, God really helped speak and pray. Tomorrow I plan to go to a hospital.

Bryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home